Saturday, November 1, 2008

My Mom


I am going through many transitions in my life right now where I am trying to figure out who I want to be, where I want to be, and what I want to be and my mother is a huge blessing in my life. She helps me to deal with the weight of the world, and she inspires me to be happy and to enjoy life, even through times of trial and hardship. She encourages me to stay true to myself and to always find the good in things. She is my bestestest friend! She has gone through many hard and trying times in her life and has always come out of them stronger. She is my role model who I am striving to be like. From wiping tears to giving hugs, to cooking and cleaning and to finding matching socks and lost shoes, my mom is truly an amazing person and I love her dearly.

1 comment:

Susan Carlson said...

I love you, Lizzie girl. You are steady, strong, and much smarter than I. I love you!