Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My favorite word


My dream is to visit New York City, sit down in the Serendipity restaurant, and enjoy their famous frozen hot chocolate with my grandma Nina, my aunt Annie, and my wonderful mom. Serendipity is my favorite word. It's just such a nice sounding name for what it means... a fortunate accident. One facet of serendipity to bear in mind is that you have to be looking for something in order to find something else. It's kind of like putting a quarter in the gumball machine and having two gumballs come clattering out. Such a serendipitous moment!

1 comment:

Susan Carlson said...

Didn't I raise just the most stupendous person? Oh, or maybe she turned out that way because she has been blessed from on high?!! Let's go to New York, Ziz! Meet you at the top of the 'Entire' State Building.