Friday, July 1, 2011

Freshly Canned


Dinner of Champions!

I don't cook. I do have a kitchen, I've been in it. To me, a kitchen is just a room to hold a toaster and a microwave. That's the way I think of our little place. Bedroom. Living Room. Toaster Room. I wish I could cook these amazing dishes and beautiful meals, but quite frankly, I just don't have the time. And when I say I don't have the time, I really do have the time. I just don't have the patience to spare 45 minutes to prepare a meal and end up with an empty plate. I love good food and I really admire someone who can cook. To carefully add ingredients, time everything just right, and create a beautiful and yummy masterpiece is a work of art. But at the end of the day, I am very satisfied with my bowl of Spaghettio's. 

No comments: