Alice in Wonderland is one of my favorite stories. There is a mix of satire and wisdom from Lewis Carroll's timeless book. These quotes from Alice in Wonderland are humorous, yet enlightening.
- I quite agree with you. And the moral of that is: Be what you would seem to be, or if you'd like it put more simply: Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise. - The Duchess
- If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? -Alice
- Mad Hatter: Would you like a little more tea? Alice: Well, I haven't had any yet, so I can't very well take more. March Hare: Ah, you mean you can't very well take less. Mad Hatter: Yes. You can always take more than nothing.
- Doorknob: Read the directions and directly you will be directed in the right direction.
- Alice: It would be so nice if something would make sense for a change.
- Mad Hatter: Oh yes mustard! That'll do... Mustard? Don't lets be silly. Now lemon, that's different...
- Alice: Curiouser and Curiouser