Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Davey



On February 21, 2010 will mark the ten years that my dad has been gone. For half of my life, I have somehow survived the passing of my cute dad. While feeling nostalgic and rummaging through some of his old boxes, I found a postcard that he wrote to me in '98. In the far right corner, my dad wrote, "We made it Shorty!" If I have made it this far, I can make it until I see him again. I love my pop. And I know that we will both make it until we see each other and survive this earthy separation between us. There is a plan. 

7 comments:

Pauline said...

Hi Lizzie. I found you while blod-hopping :o) A lovely and loving tribute to your dad. Cute blog too.
Warm regard.

Camila said...

http://megamii.blogspot.com/

Aaron Thomae said...

http://www.bestvacationdestinations.blogspot.com/

Annie's Fam said...

so true... love you dearly and my davey!

honeyta said...

http://honeyshoneyta.blogspot.com

Widge said...

I just found your blog too. I'm sorry for your loss :(
I love what you have written about yourself in your profile. :)

Servant of the Most High said...

Hi,

Here's a blog that serves for your spiritual needs, and will surely be a blessing for you.

It has messages from the Holy Scriptures, taught by the Spirit of God.

These messages teach us how to have God in all the aspects of our lives and have God's rule over every matter :

www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com

Have a blessed reading and gladly write back if you need any prayer help.

God bless you and your family.