Monday, August 17, 2009

Love Fern

If anyone is a chick flick fan like I am then you have definitely seen How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. In one scene Andy, played by Kate Hudson, shows up unexpectedly to Ben's apartment, played by Matthew McConaughey, with a "Love Fern" in her hands. She tells him it's just a little plant now but with tender loving care it will grow, just like their love. My best friend Whitney and I thought it would be hilarious to buy a "Love Fern" for us. Of course we had to buy a plastic fern so it would never die just like our friendship for each other. We bought it at a cheesy craft store where all they sell there are fake flowers, and we purchased our 1.99 plastic fern and brought it home with us. Cute huh? I know. 


1 comment:

Susan Carlson said...

I am still giggling since you told me about this!! You guys bust me up!! I love you.